Recently I discovered photographer Dylan Forsberg and fell in love with his work. Here are some photos from his blog that I particularly enjoyed..
I love his use of natural light. I also love how raw his images are. Nothing crazy fancy, it is what it is and I enjoy that. All of these photos make me wonder what they are thinking, and when that happens, to me, that photo becomes important. If you can take a photo has the ability to make someone stop and think for just one second, then you’ve created a photo with impact.
Saying farewell with a quick photobooth creation – I’m headed to Vegas for the next couple of days! I was there 3 months ago; why does it feel like it’s been forever? Will be back with some pictures. Have a great weekend!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (I failed to post this up ON my actual bday, but whatever. Who’s counting?)
Some things I’ve learned in my 26 years of awesome livin’:
1. It’s really not that big a deal.
2. There are just some people who can’t help but bring you down. Get rid of em.
3. Mediocrity is not an option.
4. Find a way to make it happen.
5. Just do it. Deal with it later.
6. Music. It’s all about the music.
7. Not everything has to be in a straight line. Crazy is so fun once in awhile.
8. Whatever you normally do, do the exact opposite. See what happens.
9. I come first. Always.
10. You can sleep during the boring parts; just make sure you’re awake for the good ones.
Spent my bday at the Hard Rock hotel in Downtown SD. Our room had a balcony with a beaaaaautiful view of downtown. I was stalking some dude through a window watching TV with his dogs. Hello, guy. You have an awesome life.