top to bottom, left to right.
1. EDC Las Vegas / June 2011
2. A super dirty car, filled with trash / somewhere in the OC
3. Women’s bathroom sign / wish I could remember where
4. Self portrait / taken for my 365 project
5. Stickers on the street / Los Angeles
6. Simba / @ 2 months old. now he’s a giant beast.
7. View of downtown LA / taken while driving. probably not a good idea.
Saw this floating around facebook, saved it, and now can’t remember the source. Live your dream and share your passion!
I found this DIY on Honestly…WTF a couple of months back but never got off my ass to actually make one. A friend and I were bored one day and finally got around to making some! You can find a more detailed how-to on honestlywtf.. but here’s how mine turned out!
I bought the twine at walmart for about $3 and the hex nuts (they were actually labeled “Machine Screw Nuts”) were purchased at Home Depot for a box of 100 for about $3. I couldn’t find any brass colored ones at my local Home Depot so I picked up some spray paint in a brass metallic finish, also for $3. Split the costs with a friend so the materials ended up costing me about $5 total. 😀
Spray painted those suckers, braided them into the twine.
I moved all of my photos on my phone to my laptop the other day. I was flipping (scrolling?) through them and was so thankful that I snapped some of these; they are a visual reminder of some of the things that I’ve done this past year and it was fun to look back. Here are some of ’em!
clockwise, from left.
1. Tinie Tempah / February 2, 2011 / Hollywood, CA
2. Avicii / April 22, 2011 / Hollywood, CA
3. Husky puppies @ 1 mo. / March 16, 2011 / Fullerton, CA
4. View of downtown LA / January 16, 2011 / Los Angeles, CA
5. Spencer & Hill / March 20, 2011 / Hollywood, CA
6. Doodling @ work / May 25, 2011 / Fullerton, CA
7. Self portrait / April 14, 2011 / Downtown Fullerton, CA
ABOVE & BEYOND | NEWPORT BEACH, CA
BART B MORE | HOLLYWOOD, CA
BART B MORE & STEVE AOKI | HOLLYWOOD, CA
I’m not into the whole waiting in line for stuff thing, (unless it’s for electronics, which, in my opinion, is totally warranted. :] ) so when I strolled into Target at noon of course all the Missoni stuff has been wiped out.
I was hoping to grab one of the throws and some mugs but they were nowhere to be found. 😦
I was able to find a bra + panty set in my size though (last ones!) so I came out happy. Time to get back to work. -__-
Filed under Fashion, Life
Upon realizing that I only have a couple of weeks of these gorgeous summer nights left, I went back to Venice Beach and walked around for a couple of hours. I think I take for granted the fact that I live so close to so many beaches. Should take advantage of it while I can.
Remember this dude from the last post?
He was back, except his sign tripled in size. Donated some $$ to help his cause. 😀