I moved all of my photos on my phone to my laptop the other day. I was flipping (scrolling?) through them and was so thankful that I snapped some of these; they are a visual reminder of some of the things that I’ve done this past year and it was fun to look back. Here are some of ’em!
clockwise, from left.
1. Tinie Tempah / February 2, 2011 / Hollywood, CA
2. Avicii / April 22, 2011 / Hollywood, CA
3. Husky puppies @ 1 mo. / March 16, 2011 / Fullerton, CA
4. View of downtown LA / January 16, 2011 / Los Angeles, CA
5. Spencer & Hill / March 20, 2011 / Hollywood, CA
6. Doodling @ work / May 25, 2011 / Fullerton, CA
7. Self portrait / April 14, 2011 / Downtown Fullerton, CA
ABOVE & BEYOND | NEWPORT BEACH, CA
BART B MORE | HOLLYWOOD, CA
BART B MORE & STEVE AOKI | HOLLYWOOD, CA
I’m not into the whole waiting in line for stuff thing, (unless it’s for electronics, which, in my opinion, is totally warranted. :] ) so when I strolled into Target at noon of course all the Missoni stuff has been wiped out.
I was hoping to grab one of the throws and some mugs but they were nowhere to be found. 😦
I was able to find a bra + panty set in my size though (last ones!) so I came out happy. Time to get back to work. -__-
Filed under Fashion, Life
Upon realizing that I only have a couple of weeks of these gorgeous summer nights left, I went back to Venice Beach and walked around for a couple of hours. I think I take for granted the fact that I live so close to so many beaches. Should take advantage of it while I can.
Remember this dude from the last post?
He was back, except his sign tripled in size. Donated some $$ to help his cause. 😀