Went to go see Steve Angello spin in Hollywood this past Saturday. I’m a huuuuuuge fan of his so I had the time of my life. =) He spun from 1-6AM… and it was packed the entire time. Can’t wait to go see him again in June! Some pics from the event – getting good pictures from my point and shoot is quite a challenge but it makes things a lot more interesting.
This month has been CRAZY. But a good crazy. the kind that puts a big smile on your face when you look back at it. Hoping May comes with more adventures –
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (I failed to post this up ON my actual bday, but whatever. Who’s counting?)
Some things I’ve learned in my 26 years of awesome livin’:
1. It’s really not that big a deal.
2. There are just some people who can’t help but bring you down. Get rid of em.
3. Mediocrity is not an option.
4. Find a way to make it happen.
5. Just do it. Deal with it later.
6. Music. It’s all about the music.
7. Not everything has to be in a straight line. Crazy is so fun once in awhile.
8. Whatever you normally do, do the exact opposite. See what happens.
9. I come first. Always.
10. You can sleep during the boring parts; just make sure you’re awake for the good ones.
Spent my bday at the Hard Rock hotel in Downtown SD. Our room had a balcony with a beaaaaautiful view of downtown. I was stalking some dude through a window watching TV with his dogs. Hello, guy. You have an awesome life.